Monday 20 December 2010

Big Money - PG Wodehouse - 1932 * * 1/2


I'm sad to say that this latest Wodehouse I read was a big disappointment to me. Compared to the quick-witted humour and sharpness of the last books it was a big mess with far too many characters for me to remember and too many situations happening that made me loose my place more than once. I won't even give you a synopsis because I think it would be too difficult for me. Let's just say it follows the structure of most of Wodehouse's novels with misunderstandings and incidents that are supposed to be funny ( but sadly I didn't find them funny at all this time around) and everything is always sorted out by the end. So yeah, that's it. Hopefully the next will be better.
Started 14th December
Finished 18th December

No comments:

Post a Comment