Somewhere easy for me to catalogue all the books I read in the upcoming years. I have read many books in my time but always find I forget what I have or have not enjoyed!
Thursday, 1 October 2026
#1 WORST sitting position
🩺 UROLOGY BREAKTHROUGH
Want to Pee Faster & Completely Empty Your Bladder?
"Discovered by a top military urologist, this 12-sec 'water-flush hack' unclogs your prostate naturally—allowing you to pee like in your 30s again."
Simple and proven to work for ANY man:
💧
Step 1
Grab warm water
🚽
Step 2
Stand in front of toilet
👉
Step 3
Press spot 12s
And enjoy the most satisfying pee you've had in the last 10 years.
This is my third blog, and although it will not be accessed as regularly as my film one, I am still going to try my hardest to list every book I read. This is not meant to be a discussion blog, simply a place for my own reviews based on literature I have read.
No comments:
Post a Comment