Friday 11 June 2010

Secret Smile - Nicci French 2005* * * *



This is the second Nicci French novel I have gobbled up and to be honest I would say its nearly as good if not as good as the last one ( What to do when someone dies). The thing about these 2 writers is that they have an ability to draw you in so well that you find yourself tripping over to read more and more. This really is one of those books where the case of 'just one more page' takes effect. Even when I know I have to get up for work I am still desperate to read more even if it means propping my eyelids up with matchsticks!
This is the second book I have read regarding the subject of stalking and as I read more and more I find out how complex and terrifying the act of stalking really is.
Brilliant writing.

Started 6th June
Finished 9th June

No comments:

Post a Comment